The ultimate way to enjoy the surrounding beauty of Martha’s Vineyard is to sail onboard the Schooner Alabama.
Scheduled regularly throughout the season, the Alabama sets sail from the Black Dog Wharf on three-hour long cruises. Join us for an unforgettable afternoon or evening sail, where as a passenger you join the crew in the raising of the sails, manning the wheel with the captain or simply sitting back, enjoying the gorgeous scenery as you sip a glass of wine. A sail onboard will be the highlight of your stay on the island. This is a true sailing experience, taking advantage of the World’s best cruising waters. Perfect for couples, both small and large groups, and families!
2022 Sailing Schedule & Rates:
- Through August 14th: 12:30pm – 3:30pm & 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- August 15th through September 4th: 12:00pm – 3:00pm & 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- September 5th – September 25th: 11:30am – 2:30pm & 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- $100 per adult. $60 per passenger under 12 years old. Children 3 years and younger sail for free unless sail is sold out!
- Group discounts available for parties 10 and larger.
- Waters, soda waters & cheese platter provided.
- BYOB and picnic meals are welcome.
- Day sailing passenger capacity: Alabama – 49 passengers