The ultimate way to enjoy the surrounding beauty of Martha’s Vineyard – an afternoon or sunset sail onboard the Black Dog Tall Ships.
Scheduled regularly throughout the season, the Black Dog Tall Ships set sail from the Black Dog Wharf on three-hour long cruises. Join us onboard for an unforgettable afternoon or evening sail, where as a passenger you join the crew in the raising of the sails, manning the wheel with the captain or simply sitting back, enjoying the gorgeous scenery as you sip a glass of wine. A sail onboard will be the highlight of your stay on the island. This is a true sailing experience, taking advantage of the World’s best cruising water. Perfect for couples, both small and large groups, and families!
2017 Schedule & Rates:
- Through August 18th: 1:00pm – 4:00pm & 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- August 19th through Labor Day: 12:30pm – 3:30pm & 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- Post Labor Day: Noon – 3:00pm & 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- $75 per adult. $50 per passenger under 12 years old. Children 3 years and younger sail for free unless sail is sold out! Group discounts available for parties 10 or larger.
- Waters, soda waters & cheese platter provided.
- BYOB and picnic meals are welcome.
- Day sailing passenger capacity: Shenandoah – 35 passengers | Alabama – 49 passengers